Thread
Print

IGG Buzz Code

IGG Buzz Code

what can we get if we fill in the buzz code in the registry form? does the bao clerk give away sumthing?

Basically with Buzz you sign up for buzz at buzz.igg.com then you get a code which you give to other people and when they buy ag/level up you get credits
for angels online you can set consumption or level up rewards......
Consumption If the person you had register on your buzz code buys AG, you get a portion of it in credits, which then can be turned into IGG points/AG points.

Level up rewards... You will get credits from the person you recommended leveling to 60 or 80? I'm not sure what the levels are at the moment
However these credits you cannot use to exchange into IGG points and only into Credits for crack an egg I think. Because I was told by an LS person that you cannot use these points to exchange into IGG -_-.

Edit: and Yes I do think you also get something from Bao clerk, I am not sure if they removed it though.

[ Last edited by purepro at 8-7-2012 13:40 ]
Don't expect respect from others if you, yourself don't respect others.

Reply 2# purepro's post

You sir, have been trolled

First of all, the levels are

lvl 35 = 50 credits

lvl 60 = 180

And you can exchange them into IGG points :d

BUT you CANT exchange them if the characters that leveled are yours (same IP or something like that) ^^

And i can't tell about bao :'D never tried to talk with it >:'D

[ Last edited by dfghi at 8-7-2012 14:44 ]
Hitsugaya 15x archer (gaea)

Quote:
Original posted by dfghi at 8-7-2012 14:41
You sir, have been trolled

First of all, the levels are

lvl 35 = 50 credits

lvl 60 = 180

And you can exchange them into IGG points :d

BUT you CANT exchange them if the characters that level ...
Yes i am aware of that,it DOES let you go to the page to exchange however, it'll give you a retarded error in 2-3 days, And when you ask Live support they'll say points gained from level up rewards cant be turned into IGG points. And Don't first of all me hitsusuts -_-... I said I wasn't sure about the levels yet.
Don't expect respect from others if you, yourself don't respect others.

Reply 4# purepro's post

but u suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuts o.o

And well.. I can't really say anything about that message, since when I try to trade it it says  some thing about me unable to trade credits since all of them were obtained by lvling my 'alts' .

and u suts!
Hitsugaya 15x archer (gaea)

how many days, hours, or whatever will igg buzz refreshes the server?? cuz like, i made 3 level 60's and my igg buzz's recommendated mplayer levels are 1."-.-

Thread