Thread
Print

Regarding Problem of Skills

Regarding Problem of Skills

Recently, we have received several reports that some of the skills can not be used together. So let's discuss which skills can't be used together in this thread. It will be useful for other players.

Thanks for your enthusiasm in the game.

Reply 1# ceci858's post

Reports? What kind of reports? Jesus! Don't tell me now people are complaining they can't stack 5 different AoEs ¬¬ Seriusly, the skills you can not use together ARE MEANT to be that way FOR A REASON. It's not random. I don't know if this is the particular issue here, but shared cooldowns should not be changed at all.

I don't blame you, I just need you.
I don't hate you, I just miss you.
Even when everything seems to be said and done, I'm still here,
waiting for you, like I always have.

Reply 2# YueTheClow's post

Because there are some players report  after using skill crystal to learn a new skill, one of old skill can't be used again.

Hell Shield (axe buff) and Energy Roar (spear buff)

I'd like hell shield and energy roar to stack. I don't think that both buffs are too powerful to be used together.
For me its more a psychological problem, knowing I have a buff (energy roar) and not be able to use it because of hellshield.
Do other lvl 76 buffs like sword + axe or spear + sword also not stack, or is it just the problem for axe + spear?

What would you guys suggest? Would you also like it to be stackable or anybody thinks that would be overpowered?

For reference, the wiki links:

Axe skills:  http://angels.wikidot.com/stances:axe

Spear skills: http://angels.wikidot.com/stances:spear

Bloody Song (Spear) and Ghostly Tactics (Assault)
Stealth (Earth) and Deceptive Clones (Avatar)

Demonic Barrier (Axe) and Spear Trap (Spear)

I presume these are the things Ceci is trying to understand. Not AoEs and attacking skills...
~Gaea~
CloudStrife-Lv 200 (Quit - 4s)
Smithy - Lv186 Wpn-190(Quit - 4s)
*~Jupiter~*
CoolCloud333 - Lv 204

Better fix Shapeshift and Spear Trap.

Its not a skill, but could be nice if spear trap can be used even if u use shapeshift
Recent Ratings
  • astralslayer Favor +1 Its possible to do that 6-7-2012 03:01

What do we say to the God of Death? Not today.

Ryoma - 17x Swordman - Athena

Cross Trial [ level 80 life skill ] together with Thunder Fury [ level 80 chaos skill ]. Those skills are low level so they should used together , they wont break any balance in the game

Reply 9# EvaSaint's post

so u want to see venermous breath 4+ tf1 tf2 tf3 tf4 (some ppl have tf5 also) and few more skill in a complete combo..i believe it hurt with high lvl staff and sa...and that break the balance
Recent Ratings
  • EvaSaint Favor +1 no i dont i wanna see lvl80aoe of life c 6-25-2012 05:51
  • Adrolien Favor +1 TF1 to 4 don't stack together anymore 6-5-2012 20:07
https://twitter.com/kazarSr

Yes.. pls fix the shapeshift glitch that can be done upon using Demonic Barrier/Spear Trap at same time :x (so I don't have a reason to take off Curse after Assault 126...XD) Other than that..I don't think there's any problem w/ skills/stances sharing cooldowns... they make certain classes have pros and cons, god forbid they make Deific Rebuke not share cooldown w/ AOEs, OPed little bugger of a skill ._.

Thread