Thread
Print

Official "HELLO" Thread For New People!

my name thingy

i am not a newbie

20 / male/ Poland
just saying hello see you in game

Hello all o;
New here so a bit confused how everything works here but thought it best to introduce myself =]
Needed a new game to play as i have my christmas holidays now o; Have played quite a few other online games going by the name of Tanya/Stitchkitty so will use the same "stitchkitty" ingame name here ^.^
Hopefully will be able to meet some new people and make some friends soon as i am alone at the moment ;[
Look forward to meeting any of the lovely community ingame ;]
Bai~
Tanya x

<- These are cyute D;

intro

hi im kathryn im 18 and i live in the uk i usualy dont play online games but this one looked realy interesting so i thought that id give it a go

Hiya, my IGN is Michinoku and my wife's is Ferishia.  We started last night and played up to level 15.  The game is very very fun, and we look forward to joining a league in the Steel faction very soon.  Hope to see some of you guys soon s well!  

Hello everybody, I'm Uton. Obviously it isn't my real name, also because I'm a 16 years old girl. I'm Italian but I'm checking some foreigns forums to improve my English. I love draw, it's the only thing I want to do (except to play videogames and to write tales). I'm a great Sonic-fan(atic), and I'm also a fan of "The Legend of Zelda", "Tales of", "Valkirye Profile", "Guilty Gear" and "Castlevania". My favourite games which don't have a serie are "Ikaruga", "P.N.03" and "Contact".
I began to play with MMORPG owing to Word of Warcraft as a Priest, but this time I want to try something more dynamic.
I don't have a favourite song: I listen them all, except the "rap".
I'm really lazy and I don't care about religion. Christians of my city had disappointed me with their false faith. Of course there are a lot of things to say but the pizza is on the table. See you soon.

P.S.: Oh, and I'm a Sonadow (Sonic x Shadow) and a Mephilver (Mephiles x Silver) fan too.

[ Last edited by Uton at 2007-12-15 21:02 ]
*Hello everybody, I'm Italian so I don't write wrong on purpose*

Hi everyone, my name's Cristina, I'm 17 and live in stinky Tampa Florida. I love playing soccer, online games, watching anime, shopping, blah blah blah. I plan on studying Pre-Veterinary Medicine in college, and then going to grad school. Yaaay

Ah-...hi~ The name is Green Tea Leaves...or Green for short. Or Tea. Or leaves. but I like Green better. Not that I like the color green...Actually I like lots of colors- but I think I wear darker colors the most (*cough* black*cough*)( XD or so my friends tell me, I never notice). Actually- I wear a lot of black and white, separate or mixed in. Anyway...I don't know what to say. . _ .'

Er- I'm female...and I live in the USA. Senior year  or highschool (yay) and finals are this week .

((Man these little emoticons/smiles are adorable o_o))

I realize that I sound pretty obnoxious~ sorry...

[ Last edited by GreenTeaLeaves at 2007-12-17 01:09 ]

Thread