Thread
Print

[Guide] Hybrid Archer Builds

Hybrid Archer Builds

I recommend all of these build I've tried them all I like a few and i use a few for my purposes but i dont kno which you like so. Try'em

.//Rapid Archer.
Longbow, Sword, Reserve, Finesse, Snipe, Mantle
Pro :This is an Archer which all about speed, Easy to level.
Con :This archer is Also the Worst Choice for PVP
My uses :ItemSeller.

.//Critical Archer.
Longbow, Axe, Reserve, Finesse/Enhance, Snipe, Mantle
Pro :Good for PVP cuz of Axe Spell Giving it a Critical Edge and enhance For more HP.
Con :Hard to level if your Just joining the game.
My uses :Boss hunter.

.//Garment Archer.
Longbow, Axe, Spear, Enhance, Reserve, Garment
[Pro :]Excellent Same as With axe -> Critical shots. spear->Hp buff & Attack buffs w/Garment more def.
[Con :]Regular attack speed slows down & Less spl def.
[My uses :]Main.

.//Earth Archer.
Longbow, Earth, Reserve, Snipe, Curse, Vestment
[Pro :]Good buffs.Can use shinning charm to train easier while attacking.
[Con :]N/A
[My uses :] Pet Farming.

.//MagicBowman.
Longbow, Curse, Life/Wraith/Earth/Chaos, Reserve, Vestment
[Pro :]this type of Archer allows you to Spamm Regualer Archer Stances And mage Spells Right after each other.Now with Reserve enables you to stack Archer Aoes and Mage Aoes right after each other this is a good build if you love PVP.
[Con :]This Build also is bad agaisnt Warriors,Spearman,Protectors,&Swordsman becuase of low def.
[My uses :]PVP.

[ Last edited by HardShelled at 2008-8-27 18:11 ]
-->Turrtle<--
Nisroc
Level:[60][HybridArcher]
League:[Xaga]
Wanted By Azuura

nice job, very helpful.

ive seen this before but i dont remember where

Agility isn't really that useless. People don't know the greatness of it. XD
For example, it tends to be pretty annoying when you fight flame mummies. They have a relatively high agility(for slow undead types) that is why when we attack them, it usually miss. This really annoys me when I use mt spearman to fight them. >.<
_Persona_ (Colonel)
Heed to my calling. I am the mask of the weak. I am a Persona.

Reply 3# w3irdo23's post

I've been trying new builds out on nisroc, if you seen it somewhere before good for you.. ther was no need to come and look at thie post
-->Turrtle<--
Nisroc
Wanted By Azuura

a con for the earth archer is it doesnt do as much damage or have enough defence if you sometime use angel baby cause you will still get hit

Quote:
Original posted by Loper28 at 2008-8-27 20:25
a con for the earth archer is it doesnt do as much damage or have enough defence if you sometime use angel baby cause you will still get hit
Well Yeah your right, but u can also think of what i said... you can use shining charm... and while your getting attack.. the monster your using. can attack back..and also i have a pet to protect meh if shining charm didnt work the first time. Also i have Earth Blessing.. so if you understand what i mean.. my life healing no matter what
-->Turrtle<--
Nisroc
Wanted By Azuura

Yeah Im Definitly Going to be a Garment Archer

hii all guys i have a question for PVP is more good mantle or garment ?plzz answer

Garment
is
bttr

[ Last edited by iAbuse at 2008-9-20 19:25 ]

Abuuse
Lv.[54/200]
Job.[Archer]
Founder of.[Esctasy]
Server.[Atlantis]

Thread