I'll be posting them up as I make them ^^
Fire Eggs

Water Egg

Earth Pet

Beast Egg

Wild Animal Egg

Nature Egg

Fairy Egg

Merged and Organized~~I haven merged your post and into one post and next time please use the edit button to edit your post/guide and update it have a nice day~`Roneil

[ Last edited by ronieldixon at 2007-12-23 19:15 ]
Recent Ratings
  • chigger Karma +2 Keep on keepin' on! 12-31-2007 04:11
  • ronieldixon Karma +10 Excellent 12-23-2007 20:02
  • sparklydemon Karma +1 This is some useful information to have 12-23-2007 19:23

Great!  I'll be watching this like a hawk, when you've got some more info, at least for the other two elves, I'll be digesting it.  Though, you may want to just edit the first post to contain all the info instead of posting repeatedly.

Beautiful I hope you get karma or credits
You're doing it right, based on the style of the final evolutions it seems right.
Merged~~Post Merged no double posting on forums~Roneil

[ Last edited by ronieldixon at 2007-12-23 19:18 ]

Do you have further info, such as where or how to get the eggs?  It'd be great if you could edit the posts for each egg type with that kind of thing.

Highlighted/Added To Index/Digested

Wicked. Now I can see what kind of my pet gonna end up as.
IGN: Aindra
CLASS: Technician

All the pictures are broken for me
Vivacia
Lvl 4x Priestess
Gospel Archangel
Silverstar League

Man, I want one of those fairy eggs (just the egg form). -_- I'd give someone my level 17 Water Elf for that egg. and some of my equipment. (PM me or something if you want to do as such. Only if the pet has 40 intimacy or higher.)

[ Last edited by Iyeru at 2007-12-24 18:05 ]

The Beast Egg is just...beautiful. I know for a fact that I don't have enough to buy one, so I'll have to try my wimpy luck on finding it.

Awesome job on the chart, by the way.^^
Life/Chaos Hybrid.Love.     
Nyro~n

haha the lvl 55 fire beasts look kick-ass on their motorbikes

Thread